Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Couple Trys To Sell Cave Home On Ebay

Sleeper Family Cave Home near St. Louis, Missouri
Unusual Real Estate
The Sleeper family built their cave home on three acres of land in Festus, Missouri, near St. Louis in 2004. Although still not completed, they have their cool pad up for sale on ebay. The couple built the three bedroom home inside the cave once used for mining after they saw it on the internet. I think this really qualifies for an eco friendly title. This cave probably keeps the family naturally cool in the summer, but I do not know what the temperatures are like in winter.
I question why they are trying to sell it so quickly it looks like they have not even completed the renovations. I don't know if this is because of financial reasons or because living in a cave sucks. I guess the next owners will find out quick. And the rest of us will find out if they too try to sell quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers