Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Casey Anthony Trial Date Set


Casey Anthony Trial Date Set

Although Casey Anthony has been rightfully tried by the media and the public, she still deserves a trial under our system. Her trial date has been set to October 12, 2009.

The case does not look good for her. It looks even worse for her dead daughter. I still cannot wrap my head around the bits and pieces of facts that we have right now.

I just cannot fathom someone planning to kill a precious little girl such as Caylee. Why couldn't she just leave her with her parents? Did she have life insurance on her? I just do not get it.

It makes more sense to me that she killed her accidentally, but I do not know all the facts that the police know.

I also wonder why the grandparents did not grill Casey earlier about where Caylee was at. The little girl lived with them and they did not see her for 31 days. My mom does not even live with me, but if she did not see her grand children in 31 days, I can imagine what she would be saying to me.

I guess we will find out all of the details eventually. One thing I know for sure is that Casey Anthony will never admit to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers