Monday, March 23, 2009

What is Nadya Suleman Trying to Hide?

Nadya Suleman has fired the community agency Angel's of Mercy who had offered her 12 assistants to help her with her kids. The assistance was valued at $135,000 per month. I knew when I first heard about this assistance that Nadya would not like it. She does not want that many witnesses to whatever goes on in that household. Nadya claims that she wants to hire her own nannies. How would she do that? How would she pay for her own nannies?

Now she risks losing her kids to social services because she cannot take care of them. I do not agree that social services should take away her kids, but I am sure they will try.

Who in their right mind would deny this awesome help. I think that could be the problem, may be she is not in her right mind.

Dr. Phil, Nadya needs you again, please help her before she causes more trouble for herself and her children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers